Understanding Risk Assessment
This half day course will look at the reasons for risk assessment, as well as looking at the techniques used to complete one, all delivered in plain English.
Who Needs This Course?
Anyone who is responsible for writing or explaining risk assessments to others.
This is also a good introduction for anyone considering a more in depth Health and Safety course in the future.
Why is this training important?
Businesses must have someone competent to help them meet their health and safety duties. This doesn’t necessarily mean they have to have a H&S qualification, but the correct skills, knowledge and experience.
At the end of the session, delegates will be able to:
- Recognise how they can improve health and safety within their own role
- Identify key pieces of Health and Safety legislation relating to Risk Assessments
- Explain the components of a Risk Assessment
- Describe the hierarchy of control, and how this applies to risk assessments
- Confidently undertake risk assessments for their workplace
Multiple choice quiz
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I update my registration information?
Please contact us on email@example.com to update your detail.