IOSH Working Safely
Tickets Now Available
IOSH working Safely is great for anyone, working at any level, in any sector or industry. This course covers all the basics, focusing on why health and safety is important, and how individuals can make a real difference. This course uses Lecture style, group discussion, videos and syndicate exercises are common training methods.
The course is split into 5 units and will cover:
An Introduction to Health and Saftey
Defining Hazards and Risks
Identifying Common Hazards – Electricity, Computer workstations, Manual Handling, Stress, Housekeeping and Welfare Facilities, Temperature, Lighting, Fire, Slips and Trips, Harmful Substances, Noise, Bullying, Working at Height, Violence and Aggression, Getting In and Out and Transport
Improving Safety Performance – Management Systems and Control Measures
Protecting Our Environment – Pollution, Waste and their reduction
Who needs This Qualification?
- Understand the realities of what happens when there is an accident
- Explain the difference between Hazards and Risks
- Understand what makes up a risk assessment
- Identify common workplace hazards
- Understand control measures and management strategies
- Understand a businesses impact on the environment
Got A Question?
If you have any questions or would like some more information about this training course please feel free to contact us.