Highfield Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (Refresher)
The Refresher Highfield Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work is a two-unit, two-day course that will enable successful candidates to continue acting as a first aider in their workplace.
• Unit 1: Emergency First Aid in the workplace
• Unit 2: Recognition and Management of Illness and Injury in the workplace
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- Assessing an incident
- Unconscious casualties (Recovery)
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Bleeding & Shock
- Minor injuries
Unit 2 covers the following topics:
We understand that Health & Safety issues can often be seen as a burden to business growth. However it is our goal to offer you a fresh and interesting perspective by delivering sensible, cost effective and practical solutions.
- Sudden Poisoning & Anaphylaxis
- Major illnesses (Heart Attack,
- Stroke, Epilepsy, Asthma & Diabetes)
- Secondary Survey
- Injuries to bones, joints and muscles
- Suspected head and spinal injuries
- Chest injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Eye injuries
Who needs this Qualification?
You must already have a Level 3 First Aid at Work Certificate
Activities, test paper, practical assessment
The HSE strongly recommends that all First Aiders undertake an annual refresher course.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
On the day of training, you must bring photographic proof of identity (passport, driving licences etc). Please be aware that the awarding body stipulates that you will not be allowed to sit the exam without this.
You must bring evidence of your Level 3 First Aid at Work qualification.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Can I update my registration information?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to update your detail