Highfield Level 3 Award in Food Safety (Refresher)
Food safety regulations and best practice are constantly changing, and in order to guarantee safe food to consumers, food business supervisors must keep their knowledge up to date. This course is designed to:
- Remind candidates of their supervisory responsibilities
- Refresh candidates’ knowledge of food safety
- Encourage best practice within the workplace
Highfield Offers Food Safety qualifications in 3 Sectors these are; Catering, Retail and Manufacture. The Refresher Qualification is also available in the same 3 sectors.
Who is the Qualification for?
Successful completion of this refresher qualification will enable candidates to understand:
- The role of the supervisor in ensuring compliance with food safety legislation
- The application and monitoring of good food safety practice
- How to implement food safety management procedures
- The role of the supervisor in staff training
One day course