Highfield Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment
Highfield Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment is a new qualification, designed to help improve the workplace culture for occupational health and safety by enabling learners to understand the basic principles of risk assessment.
Who needs this qualification?
Why is this training important?
On completion of this course delegates will:
- Be able to contribute both to the maintenance of a safe work environment and to the process of formal risk assessment
- Understand the main causes of accidents and ill health in the workplace, and their impacts
- Understand the legal requirements for risk assessment
- Understand the principles of risk assessment, including:
- Hazards, risks and control measures
- The five steps of risk assessment
- The hierarchy of control
- Risk assessment review and record keeping.