Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety (Refresher)
Food Safety regulations and best practice are constantly changing and in order to guarantee safe food to consumers, food business operators must ensure their employees are kept up-to-date. Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety is designed to:
- Refresh candidates’ knowledge of food safety
- Complete the Highfield Level 2 Food Safety qualification portfolio
- Encourage best practice within the workplace
This course is offered in 3 Sector Specific alternatives, these
Who needs this Qualification?
Why is this Training Important?
- Understand the importance of food safety procedures and reporting and how individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety
- Understand effective personal hygiene practices, their importance in food safety and their role in reducing the risk of contamination.
- Understand how working areas are kept clean and hygienic
- Identify the sources and risks to food safety and understand the importance of keeping food safe
Option 1: Half-day programme, face-to-face delivery
Option 2: Remote completion of workbook followed by one hour discussion session