Highfield Level 3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
The Highfield Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace provides a thorough understanding of health and safety emphasising the importance of monitoring staff and controls. It also details the need for a structured management approach to health and safety and the key factors in implementing health and safety policy.
Who needs this Qualification?
Why is this Training Important?
- Demonstrate an understanding of the main concepts of health and safety.
- Show awareness of the benefits of health and safety culture.
- Be aware of the scope of UK Health and Safety Legislation and associated Guidance.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of individuals, supervisors and management in health and safety.
- Be able to identify key safety hazards in the workplace (work equipment, fire and explosion, electricty, working at height, vehicles, violence and drugs and alcohol).
- Be aware of key health hazards (hazardous substances, noise and vibration, ergonomics, stress and manual handling).
- Demonstrate an understanding of health and safety control and improvement strategies available to supervisors.
- Understand the importance of accident reporting and investigation.
Multiple choice examination