Managing Safely Training
IOSH Managing Safely provides an in-depth view of health and safety at work, the legislation and control methods that are used within industry. The course will cover:
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Risk Management Strategies
- Accident, Incident Investigation
- Noise, Manual Handling, COSHH
- Fire, Electricity, DSE, PPE
- Work Equipment and Ergonomics
- Communication and Education
Who Needs This Qualification?
IOSH Managing Safely is aimed at Managers and Supervisors in any organisation or sector. It covered everything needed to get them up to speed on the practical actions they need to undertake to keep themselves and the rest of the workforce safe.
On successful completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand in-depth health and safety legislation
- Identify and correct workplace hazards
- Understand control measures and risk management strategies
- Implement safe systems of work
This course runs over a minimum of 24 hours, which can be split into 3, 4, or 5 days.
None. Although a basic knowledge of Health and Safety, such as IOSH Working Safely or Highfield Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace may be of benefit.
Multi-format exam (a mixture of multiple choice and written questions), and workplace risk assessment project.
This course would provide an excellent background for delegates wishing to go on to study NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health.